SSA Holster Safety Course
This course is a requirement before using a holstered handgun on approved ranges at the SSA.
All participants must be paid up members of the SSA.
Meet at the SSA clubhouse at course start time – do not bring ammunition into the SSA clubhouse.
COURSE REQUIREMENTS for all participants:
- must have passed the Club Level Safety Course
- must be proficient with the firearm they will be using
- must have a sturdy belt and holster designed for that firearm that is in proper functioning condition and covers the open portion of the trigger guard
- firearm must be in proper functioning condition
- must have 50 rounds of ammunition for the live fire
- must have eye and ear protection
- must bring a pen
- AGAIN – DO NOT BRING AMMUNITION INTO THE SSA CLUBHOUSE
For further details contact:
Online registration is mandatory through this website.
Price is $32.00. Rain or shine. No refunds.