In accepting membership in the SSA, each member assumes the following obligations:
- to carry out to the best of one’s ability, abide by and aid in the carrying out of the principles of the Constitution and by-laws;
- to abide by Provincial and Federal legislation governing fish and wildlife, and to assist in the discouraging, and if necessary, in the prosecution of persons who flout the by-laws and regulations of the Association as herein laid down;
- to educate children to be true conservationists;
- and to conduct oneself in such a manner as to bring credit to the SSA and upon oneself as an individual.
Before proceeding with an Application for The Sydenham Sportsmen’s Association please read our Bylaws, located online at the link below. Sydenham Sportsmen’s Association Bylaws
Sydenham Sportsmen’s Association Membership Application Forms
An Application Form may be downloaded by clicking on the next link. It comes in Adobe Acrobat format which is compatible with all computers.
Sydenham Sportsmen’s Association Online Membership Store
Memberships for new members and renewals can now be applied for and purchased in our Online Store.
- Payment can be made instantly by Credit Card or Paypal account.
- Orders are processed safety and securely on the Paypal site.
- The simple process only takes a few minutes to complete.